Christ Central School is a non-denominational Christian school serving children in grades Pre-K through 8th grade. Christ Central School is an extension of the home and church and is established to train each student in the knowledge of God and the Scriptural way of life. By providing the highest standards for intellectual and spiritual learning, our goal is to equip each child with the necessary tools to effectively pursue the vocation to which the Lord will lead.
OUR THEOLOGICAL STANCE
Faculty and Staff
630 Adams Rd, Pikeville, KY 41501, USA
Christ Central students are required to wear uniforms. The logo must be embroidered on all shirts and outerwear. Student typically wear a navy or white polo with navy or khaki shorts/pants. Girls also may wear dresses and skirts. Other options are listed in the student handbook. Please contact the school for the complete dress code.
You may purchase uniforms with the logo through Land's End or French Toast by entering the school code on their websites.
Land's End: 900104266
Eric Conley Chair
Mary Ann Coleman Vice-Chair
Shella Damron Secretary
Sheilla Coleman Treasurer
Angie Wilkes Administator
Tammy Sizemore Secretary
Angie Donithan K4-1st Teacher
Peggy Anderson 2nd-3rd Teacher
Brandi Anderson 4th-6th Teacher
Christ Central Training School and Academy is nondenominational, providing a Christian environment for learning. In all that we say, all that we do, and all that will be done, and all that is provided, we will give God the glory. A particular denominational doctrine will not be preached, or taught as part of the curriculum or in its Chapel services. Doctrinal questions should be referred to the student’s parents or guardians.
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative, inerrant and true Word of God. (2Tim. 3:16. 2 Peter 1:21)
2. We believe there is one God eternally existent in three persons — Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Genesis 1:1, Matthew 28:19, and John 1:13. 10:30)
3. We believe in the deity of Christ (John 10:33), His virgin birth (Isaiah 7:14, Matthew 1:23. Luke 1:35). His sinless life (Hebrews 4:15. 7:26), His miracles (John 2:11), His vicarious and atoning death (I Corinthians 15:4, Ephesians 1:7, Hebrews 2:9), His resurrection (John 11:25. I Corinthians 15:4), His ascension to the right Hand of the Father (Mark 16:19), His personal return in power and glory (Acts 1:11, Revelation 19:15)
4. We believe in the absolute necessity of regeneration by the Holy Spirit for salvation because of the exceeding sinfulness of human nature and that we are justified on the single ground of faith in the shed blood of Christ and that only by God's grace and through faith alone we are saved (John 3:16-19, John 5:24, Romans 3:23. Romans 5:8-9, Ephesians 2:8-10, Titus 3:5).
5. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, those saved to a resurrection of life and those lost to a resurrection of damnation (John 5:28-29).
6. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ (Romans 8:9, I Corinthians 12:12-13, Galatians 3:26-28).
7. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian enabled to live a godly life (Romans 8:13-14, I Corinthians 3:16, I Corinthians 6:19-20, Ephesians 4:30, 5:18).